Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Atlanta


We went to Atlanta this past weekend so Brian could buy a boat. I wanted to stay at home and get some rest but I was talked into going. Well, I can't go to Atlanta without going shopping, right? I ended up at the Pottery Barn Outlet. I bought the Bedford desk collection from them for a fourth of the original cost and then I got an additional 20% off! I am so excited now I can start working on my office! Here is a picture of the collection. I bought the double lateral filing cabinets, 1 two draw cabinet, and the desk top. I am hoping to get the chair the next time we go up. The outlet said that they get this collection in a lot. I will never buy anything directly from them again because they have just about everything in the outlet!

Well, Brian bought the boat. It is a 21 foot Bayliner and it needs some TLC. The boat is bigger than our truck. Our yard looks like a boat yard! If anyone wants a boat give me a call!

2 comments:

Supper Girl said...

You love it and wish it really loked like that. Right?

Auburn Girl said...

Are you going to fix it for me?