Thursday, June 29, 2006

I traded in the Stang!



For all of you that haven't heard the news, the Mustang is gone to greener pastures. I traded the car in last month. Since I started working in town, I have had to do more of the mom's taxi cab, unlike before. I wanted a car with more room and was less on car insurance. I also wanted a car that I could give to Elizabeth when she starts to drive.

I bought a 2002 Nissian Maxima from Carmax. They gave me $1500 more than I owed on the Stang and we had looked several times before trading in and we had always been in the hole. They had the best customer service and was great to deal with. The car has low miles and has more bells and whistles than any other car we have ever had. It drives like a dream car and is so smooth!! Hmm, maybe Elizabeth won't be getting this car!

No comments: